You are on Narwhal Tusks, Page 1
Contents: Narwhal Tusks for sale
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS INTERESTING IN SELLING
THEIR NARWHAL TUSKS TO US OR ANYONE ELSE.
1) You cannot sell it on ebay. Period.
2) Do you have provenance? Provenance is not a verbal family history. U.S. Fish will not accept stories. It's called the 1972 Marine Mammal Act. Narwhals are a marine mammal.
Definition of provenance is: legal tag attached to the tusk, newspaper article documenting the catch with date, and proof that this tusk came from that narwhal, or other written proof absolutely connecting your tusk to that writing.
3) If you have provenance defined above, and the tusk is within the U.S. and want to sell, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-541-8448, keeping in mind we buy for resale and pay only a wholesale price (only a fraction of retail), expecting to have to market the item for years before we find a buyer.
I repeat: WE CANNOT BUY NARWHAL TUSKS FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S.
U.S. Fish knows that no one catching narwhals back in the early 1900's thought provenance was important, so most tusks have none.
1) you cannot sell or donate it to a museum, because the museum would put their entire collection at risk by accepting even one item without provenance.
2) we will never buy a narwhal tusk without provenance, as we would face the same risks.
3) Your option is: keep it, or gift it within the family to someone who will appreciate it.
What is the value of my narwhal tusk?
You can do the math, take one of ours below, divide the price by the inches. Multiply the price per inch times the length of your tusk. This is retail.
Do not call us to try to talk us into buying your tusk with no provenance. You would be wasting our time.